Are you a fan of memory foam mattress but feel difficult to find out the firmness level of your preference? Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid mattress is a great choice due to its different levels of firmness.
Along with that, the mattress is what you can really feel soft and comfortable to lie on. Enough to be curious about it? Keep reading this full Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid mattress reviews for more details.
Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid Coupon: Save $200 on any Alexander mattress with code “OMG200”
Alexander Coupon: Save $100 on any Alexander mattress with code “BESTBED100”
Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid Mattress’s Materials
Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid Mattress is made of 4 distinct layers with 13 inches in total height. Additionally, unlike other mattresses that just offer one option for firmness. Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid Mattress has three differences for firmness level, the following details are for the medium level. Let’s focus on each layer!
Top layer – made of gel memory foam, the top layer comes in 4 inches in total thickness, which seems fairly thick when compared to other mattresses’ top layer. The top surface has ability to absorb heat and then maximize the cool feeling. In addition, memory foam is a great material for providing support and pressure relief for the mattress.
Second layer – this layer is made of 1-inch visco foam – a material that has ability to bounce back and response. Also, this layer is directly placed under the top layer as the way to enhance the comfort
Third layer – made of a foam type and has 2 inches in thickness, the third layers works as transitional foam. It means it provides an additional support. Especially it is better for heavier sleepers
Bottom layer – the bottom layer always needs to be firmer and thicker, so it can support the entire mattress. That’s why this layer is made of 4-inche density foam.
Each firmness level of the mattress has its different cover. For the medium firmness, the cover is made of 2-inch foam. Additionally, this is quilted piece of fabric mixed of cotton and polyester.
- For cool feeling, the material is a highly breathable type. Aside from this, the sides is built from mesh, which lets air flow through easily. Therefore, the mattress doesn’t build up heat. Furthermore, when touching or lying on, it feels very soft.
- For aesthetic goal, it is designed with a harmony of traditional and modern elements. Along with that, the stitching is done very tightly and professionally.
For two being said features, Nest bedding Alexander Hybrid Mattress’s cover achieves both of aesthetic and functional goals. Aside from this, Nest Bedding has revamped its Alexander mattress including the cover, now it is made of higher quality foam. It offers cooler and more comfortable feelings. Additionally, here are the details of other firmness levels:
- Soft – 1.5″ soft quilted cover, 2″ gel memory foam, 2″ visco foam, 3″ transition foam, 4″ foundational base
- Pretty firm – 1.5″ quilted cover, 2″ gel memory foam, 3″ transition foam, 6″ foundational base
Unique Features of Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid Mattress
Super Softness and Comfort
The first feeling that Nest bedding Alexander Hybrid Mattress will offer you a very soft feeling right from the touch. That’s because the perfect the top layer itself is a soft material, but when paired with this cover, it feels like you are gently hugged around your body.
Especially, the innerspring feel is another pleasance when lying on this mattress. Furthermore, there are many compliments on ability to prevent motion transfer of this mattress, so this feature makes this mattress more ideal to sleep with our partner.
As being said, the mattress offers a medium level for firmness. It means the mattress isn’t too soft or too firm. This makes Nest bedding Alexander Hybrid mattress more accommodating to various sleepers.
Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid mattress perform very well in offering support. Noticeably, the new version has been upgraded since 2016, it has a better edge support. Even you can sleep closer to the edge without making it sunk very far down into the mattress.
Additionally, when featuring pocket coils around the perimeter, the support is also improved. Furthermore, the foam base is pretty firm itself, which is strong to support the three layers on its top.
- Instead of having one firmness level, Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid mattress offers three options for firmness levels, so it is easy to choose one as your own preference!
- Also you are offed different sizes to pick, which consists of 7 options with different prices: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King
- Along with above offers, this mattress is made completely in USA
- In addition, having a warranty for 20 years is a guarantee for its quality
- Lastly, when purchasing a Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid mattress, you will be offered 101 nights of trial period
Who Needs Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid Mattress?
- Looking for a memory foam mattresses
- Wanting a very soft feeling and comfort
- Looking for a mattress that can be suitable for all kinds of sleepers because there are three different firmness levels, it is easy to have one that fits your requirements
- Wanting a non-odor mattress
- Wanting a good mattress for couples because this mattress performs well in terms of motion transfer
- Looking for a mattress that is fairly high
- Loving a USA mattress
Personally, I emphasis on the different levels of firmness that Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid mattress can offer as my liking. It is ideal to have a perfect comfort. In addition, the liking comes from the cover and the top layer, it is breathable, soft and supper comfortable. Hope that, this Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid mattress review is informative enough for you too when looking for a best mattress.
Ultra Luxury, Reasonable Price
- Edge Support
The Nest Bedding Alexander hybrid mattress is impressive. With a balanced level of comfort, support, body hug, cooling, and bounce, this mattress is making a name for itself. The Alexander Hybrid creates a traditional feel with the added comfort and cooling benefits from gel and copper infused memory foams. The Alexander hybrid provides a delightful feel that's comparable to other ultra luxury mattresses. All in all, the unique layers of copper infused gel memory foam, smart flow foam, and pocketed coils mesh well together for one of the most comfortable mattresses SideSleeperReviews has tested to date.