The Olee Sleep mattress brand started up in 2015, and have some excellent cheap prices. The mattresses are made in China and imported to the United States, and they are only available online. I could not find a huge amount of information about the brand online, most likely because they haven’t been around as a company for long, but I couldn’t resist the prices, so I decided to give them a go. The Olee mattresses consist of multiple layers of foam which mean that the foam will mold to your body no matter what position you are sleeping.
In this article, we will analyze and reviews one of the best selling Olee mattress products on Amazon. It’s Olee Sleep 13 Inch Box Hybrid Sleep Innerspring mattress.
Olee Sleep 13 Inch Box Top Hybrid Gel Infused Memory Foam Innerspring Mattress Review
Olee Sleep 13 ” Euro Box mattress is designed to satisfy the need for contoured support of your vertebrae while you sleep. We owe this luxury to the tempered steel independently-encased coils whose particularity is to conform to the curves of your body creating an equal weight distribution, hence relieving any pressure points along your neck, shoulders, back, and hips. Another advantage of Independently-encased coils is the elimination of motion disturbance so that if your partner moves throughout the night, you will never even know they are there. To ensure that this mattress lasts many years, its coils are protected by multi HD and Memory foam layers which add to the unparalleled quality and incredible comfort.
Features of Olee Sleep 13 Inch Box Top Best Hybrid Mattress:
- Materials – multiple layer memory foam, dura-flex foam and support foam.
- Quality/Comfort – I have heard from others that mattresses made in China lack the quality of American made mattresses but, for the price I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. I found the mattress comfortable to sleep on, and the memory foam helps support your back.
- Firmness – The mattress is firm, but there is a gel topper which provides enough softness to balance it out.
- Durability – after a year of using this mattress it is still holding its shape incredibly well, I’m impressed with the longevity.
- Shipping – Shipping is free within 3-5 days.
- Service – I found Olee very fast at responding to clients. You get 100 nights of a free trial for any of their mattresses, and if you do not like it for any reason, you can return it for a full refund.
- Pricing – Reasonable price with free shipping. I found this mattress to be the most affordable that I could find for a similar quality and size. It has the king, queen, and full sizes.
The mattress layers:
- 7.5 inches of Heat Treated Coil
- 1 inch of Eco-Friendly Gel
- 1.5 inches of memory foam
- 2 inches of high-density memory foam
- 2 inches of Poly Jacquard Fabric
- The price of the mattresses is very affordable
- The memory foam makes the mattress very comfortable, regardless of what position you sleep in
- The customer support is excellent
- The 100-day free trial lets you try before you buy
- This mattress would be perfect for people who sleep on their side or their belly because of the memory foam comfort
- The mattress stays cool because of the multiple layers
- Ten years limited manufacturer warranty
- Mattresses made in China tend to be of lower quality
- Because the brand hasn’t been around long, there are not long term Olee Sleep Mattress reviews
Summing up this Olee Mattress Reviews, I have had a very positive experience with my Olee Hybrid Gel Mattress. The prices are incredibly affordable, and after one year the quality is still good. It is a firm mattress. However, the gel foam on the top means that you will have a comfortable layer. The mattress is excellent for sleeping in the summer time because the different layers are designed to keep the mattress ventilated and cool. The shipping is speedy and is free which I loved.
The mattress is made in China which means that the quality of the memory foam might be slightly less than USA mattresses. However, I have found the mattress to be good quality and very comfortable. Because the brand has not been around for a long time, there are not many long-term reviews of the beds, but I think that, for the price, it is definitely worth giving them a go, even if maybe they would not last as long as some of the more expensive American brands.