Top Best Free Sleep Apps for Iphone & Android
Your health part is getting up from sleep much, but that is not easy. Good sleep makes everything better, your skin look better, you can focus more throughout the day and your metabolism is accelerated.
In this article, we will introduce with you the free application will help you get the best sleep possible. Some of them will help put you to sleep while others let you know how it went when your eyes were closed. These applications are suitable for iPhone & Android on almost all versions (Note: Some of the latest updated version will only suitable for the latest operating system).
1. Sleep Better Runtastic
Wake up feeling more refreshed and monitor how well you slept with Sleep Better Runtastic. Put your phone under your pillow and the app will take care note how deeply you fell in and out of sleep throughout the night. Set an alarm and the app will wake you when it is best for you, when your body is in the lowest level of sleep. This will make sure you are less groggy in the morning. You can also see how things like exercise, caffeine, alcohol and stress change the way you sleep. Note what kind of dreams you had and even describe them in the mini dream journal.
- Get readouts of how you slept
- Write down dreams
- See how things like alcohol change your sleep
- Banner ads
- Can be hard to turn off
- Doesn’t have all the features of the paid version
2. Sleep Pillow Sounds
Sleep Pillow Sounds: white noise machine app by Clear Sky Apps LTD is designed to help you sleep better.
Some people have a very hard time getting a good night’s sleep and anything that can help is a huge benefit. It has been proven that certain sounds and music while sleeping can improve sleep quality and this is what Sleep Pillow Sounds focuses on.
Sleep Pillow Sounds plays high quality ambient sounds that help to induce deep sleep allowing you to feel thoroughly rested when you wake. There are over 70 naturally recorded sounds and can be mixed to create over 300,000 different combinations of effects to help you sleep better.
Some of the sounds included are: light rain, running horse, city nightlife, wind chimes, and many others. Each of these sounds have been chosen to give you the maximum effect and create an environment that aids in achieving deep sleep. You will feel more rested and refreshed when you sleep with sleep pillow sounds. The built-in alarm clock will ensure you wake on time and the slow fade-in will ensure you aren’t jolted from your rest.
Sleep Pillow Sounds was last updated to Version 6.2 on December 15, 2012 and included some audio and visual improvements. There have been 1234 ratings for this app with an average score of 4.5 out of five stars.
I tried this app for a few nights and what a difference it makes! The quality of my sleep was vastly improved and I had a considerable increase in daytime energy.
Download for iPhone | Android
Can you like :
- What is The Best Pillow for Sleeping On ?
- The Effects of Sleeping Too Much
- Clean A Memory Foam Pillow Made Easy – How To ?
3. Dream Talk Recorder
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been told I say some pretty crazy things in my sleep. Dream Talk Recorder will replay all those strange conversations. Start the recording when you go to sleep and wake up to hear all of the madness that happened during the night. Share and send your favorites to your friends and favorite ones that you want to keep only to yourself. If you want to feel better about your crazy ramblings, go to the World section to see what other people have recorded.
- Save your favorite recordings
- Send some to your friends
- Listen back what happened during the night
- Have to leave it on all night to get a recording
- Sometimes turns off after only half an hour
- Hard to navigate
4. Sleep Genius With Revive Cycle Alarm
This is not a simple sleep app with soothing sounds. Based on scientific research, this app is one of the few that directly targets treatment for sleep deprivation. This app helps you enjoy mental, emotional, and physical benefits of a good night’s sleep. It does this by training your brain to fall into it’s natural sleep patterns. A Basic free version of the app is available, but has very limited benefits compared to the fully priced app.
Basic App Features Include:
- Sleep Program that helps your brain go through it’s optimal sleep cycle
- “Sleep Genius” Alarm wakes you slowly with a easy five minute “Revive Cycle.”
Premium App Features Include:
- Multiple Sleep Programs
- Additional “Revive Cycle”
- A Power Nap program for neural rejuvenation. According to the app description “a daily power nap for 30 minutes could improve your alertness by 54%”
- A Relaxation PRogram to help reduce your stress and anxiety
- A Personalized sleep tracker emails you weekly so you can continually improve your sleep
- Ad Free
5. Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock
As many people know, your body goes through phases (REM and non-REM cycles) as you sleep. It is very important that you go through your full sleep cycle every night. The phase you are in when you wake up will affect how tired you feel. This app tracks your sleep cycles and wakes you up at the perfect moment, when you are lightest sleep phase. It does this by using your device’s microphone or accelerometer in your iPhone to monitor your movements to determine what sleep phase you’re in. This App’s other features include:
- In-depth sleep statistics and sleep graph
- Snooze alarm by shaking your phone or double tapping the screen lightly
- The app is fully integrated with Apple Health App, and exchanges sleep and heart rate analysis
- Customizable alarm time, waking you up instantly or gradually over time, up to a ninety minute window.
- Background Mode: Set alarm and close the app – sleep analysis will continue running in the background
- Export your sleep data to Excel for In-depth analysis